Consumer, retail & industrial goods
We normally co-operate with clients from an early stage of their business development planning and assist them to relocate, set up a new business or to find strategic business partners. We use our local knowledge and network of contacts combined with international experience to make our client’s efforts successful and efficient.
We provide business development advice and assist with studies including market assessment and industry analysis as well as providing a broad range of hands-on practicalities.
Our “one-door” support service is a complete and convenient solution for international companies. We arrange all essential services that clients need, from finding local business partners, suppliers and sales agents to recommending where to invest.
- Market entry studies and industry sector analysis to evaluate potential business opportunities and activities in new markets. We evaluate and compare business environments and investment climates in several different countries. We identify the best benefits and the most suitable country and region for our client.
- Mediating contacts with expert advisers such as law firms, tax advisers, accountants as well as equipment suppliers, recruitment agencies, etc.
- Applying for investment incentives and making sure that our clients get the best funding, grants and other EU, State and regional support.
- We take care of all essential practicalities when relocating or establishing a new business including local administration and bureaucracy. We help our clients to find suitable industrial sites, offices, etc.
- Helping clients to get direct contacts with State agents and local authorities, as well as giving them access to our well-developed network of regional business contacts.
- Representing clients, interim or long-term, on the board of their local company as a non-executive director or chairman.
Business restructuring & Insolvency services
In the midst of the current global financial & economic crisis, Mauritz & Company has been involved in several business restructuring and recovery services. If you are interested in these services, please click here to download our brief presentation •• Business restructuring & Insolvency services •• or contact the team at email@example.com
Contact us for more information. For further information about our services or if you would like one of our professionals to contact you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org