Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory
We advise domestic and international companies with individually tailored M&A advice and assist them to accomplish their goals.
We structure, execute and evaluate mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, greenfield investments and divestitures in various industries and countries. We have successful track records of managing all aspects of complex investment projects, working on a large number of industry, commercial and infrastructure projects.
We search and identify suitable investment opportunities and acquisition targets for clients through a network of contacts in investment banks, consultancies and professional firms.
We perform investment appraisals and company valuation reports, including financial analysis and due diligence investigations, ensuring that they meet our client’s investment criteria and financial and risk profiles.
We select sector specialists and industry expert consultants to support transactions.
M&A Advisory services cover all phases of an investment process:
1. Identifying and Preparing
- Searching and identifying investment opportunities that comply with our client’s investment objectives and goals.
2. Structuring and Executing
- Planning and executing projects and transactions.
- Co-ordinating and supervising project teams with various sector and professional expertise including legal, technical, environmental, accounting and tax.
3. Strategic Evaluation
- Identifying synergies, strategic fit and benefits.
- Estimating the probability of achieving those benefits.
4. Financial Evaluation
- Analysing and estimating the value of a business or a company.
- Performing investment appraisals and due diligence investigations.
- Identifying, analysing and quantifying financial and economic risks.
- Performing financial analysis and modelling (using various valuation methods).
5. Negotiating, Bidding and Closing
6. Implementing and Integrating
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory
Mauritz & Company provides M&A; support throughout the transaction from pre-deal evaluation through to completion and post-deal integration or separation. Our industry teams are focused on value creation and helping our clients to deliver successful transactions.
Many transactions still do not create value. However, a recent global M&A survey shows that companies with sound M&A strategies and execution do outperform their competitors. From identifying the deal at the outset to helping realise synergy benefits post-deal, companies that enhance shareholder value understand that a professional and systematic approach to M&A is essential. Respondents described due diligence as the most important pre-deal activity, and they noted that giving a higher priority to synergies and integration planning makes a significant difference to the outcome of the deal.
To make the most of a merger and acquisition, companies need to avoid pitfalls and exploit opportunities at each stage of the transaction process and beyond.
All deals are different, but our research and experience suggest a limited set of hard and soft keys can significantly increase the likelihood of creating a value-enhancing deal. These include synergy evaluation, integration planning and due diligence, selecting the management team, resolving cultural issues and communications.
We can provide transaction assistance throughout the deal:
- Finding the right deal by evaluating the theoretical synergy benefits and assessing the potential impact of the merger in a competitive environment.
- Winning the deal through the identification of potential value and evaluating risks inherent throughout the deal process.
- Executing the deal – managing the process effectively and efficiently.
- Realising value fast – helping to deliver implementation and settling completion issues promptly.
To download a brief presentation of our M&A Advisory Services please click here.
For further information about our services or if you would like one of our professionals to contact you, please contact us at email@example.com